According to the 9Apps download uc browser survey report, UC Mini occupies the top position along with applications like Whatsapp and Facebook which is mostly downloaded and installed by an average Android Smartphone user. UC Browser developed by UCWeb is the third leading internet browser company and the browser application has been downloaded by more than 400 million Android users spread across 150 countries and regions.
- The size of the application is just 2.5MB and does not require much storage space in your mobile devices. With internet data consumption technology Android users can save their monthly expenses on internet data packages and save time and effort by speedy browsing in faster browsing mode.
- UC mini browser Downloads from 9Apps let users access local content and services, for example, Cricket, videos etc, on their navigation through Navigation Cards. Android users can make use of gesture commands to control the progress of the videos or adjust the volume.
- You can work comfortably at night by turning on Night Mode and now you do not have to worry about privacy, just turn on the incognito mode in the Mini and search securely. Auto reconnection feature of the browser enables users for smart downloading by supporting multiple, and cloud downloads.
- Many other unique features like QR Code, Check Network, Free Disk, Data Usage, Full Screen, Text-Only, Save Page etc. can also be explored using UC Mini 9Apps.
UC Mini App Install
- Open your Smartphone Security>Settings and enable Accept applications from Unknown sources.
- Go to the 9 Apps store from your current browser and download 9Apps application. The 9Apps app will be in .apk file format. Open .Apk file and follow the instructions to install it. Once 9Apps gets installed, open it, and search for UC Mini. Simply click on it and application will start downloading on your device.