UC Browser is a web browser developed by the Alibaba Group through its mobile Internet company UC Web. In terms of the market share, this is the third most popular mobile browser. It is available on multiple platforms including Android, iOS, and Windows.
It is a totally free browser that can be downloaded from the 9App store. Once you download, you can keep getting updates for the browser, so that you would always have the latest browser with you.
The browser is popular mainly because it is fast, users don’t experience lagging and most importantly it helps to save mobile data. This is the main reason for the browser’s popularity and why it is giving Chrome a run for its money.
Features of UC Browser:
- Faster video experience: UC Browser is extremely fast and this makes it ideal for watching videos. While downloading videos, there is now an option to see the videos in thumbnail mode, so you can decide which video to download. One more powerful option is you can download a video and at the same time, you can watch one more streaming video.
- Data saving: This is one of the biggest advantages of UC Browser. It helps you to save up to 50% of your mobile data. This saving in data happens without the video quality being affected in any way. This has been made possible thanks to the VP9 codec implementation.
- Adblocker: If you are a registered user of UC Browser, you can make your browsing an ad-free experience, thanks to the features of this new version. IT allows you to block the irritating pop-up ads. This makes browsing a pleasant experience. You can also review the list of ads that you have blocked.
- Cloud system: The browser uses a cloud system. This ensures that the browser gets data from the server that is closest to your location. This makes loading express fast and it also delivers a seamless experience for users.
- Security: There were a lot of issues related to security, regarding which there were controversies about UC Browser. The latest version has put in place patches to fix all these issues. Browsing on UC Browser is now a safe and secure experience, with no problems.
Installation from 9Apps
Installing the UC Browser APK is very easy when you use the 9Apps. The procedure is pretty simple:
- Open the 9Apps website and search for UC Browser 2018 or you can use this link to directly visit the page https://9apps.download/uc-browser-download-2018/
- It is a simple process, click on the download button.
- This downloads the APK file.
- Once the file is downloaded, it shows up on the notification. Tap on the file name and installation commences.
- Your app is installed and ready to use
Using the app
Once you install using the APK, the app is installed and shows up on your app list. Tap on it and UC Browser loads, make it your default browser and you can enjoy the super fast browsing experience to make your internet surfing a joy.